We're now approaching the end of the school year and the early indications are that the number of schools bringing in a skirt ban will be down on last year (which in turn was down on the year before that).
The current state of play is that trousers-only policies will be introduced at
- Stoke High School, Ipswich
- Westbourne School, Ipswich
- Grange Technology College, Bradford
plus two other schools that are as yet unconfirmed
On the other hand such policies will no longer apply at
- Brunts Academy, Nottinghamshire
- Kirbie Kendal School, Cumbria
- Martin High School, Leicestershire (after just 1 year)
In addition the change planned for the Greenfields Academy, Birmingham has been abandoned. The map has been updated accordingly.